In tropical zones the coconut palm plays an integral part of everyday life. The fonds and wood are used in construction, while the nut is used to produce cooking oil and a variety of traditional health products including the most famous – Virgin Coconut Oil (VCO).
The health benefits of the cold pressed VCO include:
• as an antiviral, antibacterial and antiparasetic agent.
• as a detoxifying agent.
• reduction of excess fat.
• assist in alkanizing the body.
• increases HDL (high-density lipoproteins – the good cholesterol – reducing your risk of heart attack).
VCO is now available world-wide and should be offered at your local health store.
• Consume one teaspoon of virgin coconut oil every two days.
• When visiting tropical zones take advantage of fresh coconut juice – straight from the nut, followed by splitting the nut and peeling-out the soft white inner pulp, it’s delicious.